Tally.ERP 9 Gold – Multi User
Tally.ERP 9 is the latest ERP offering of the Tally software series. As with all Tally products, rapid updates are made available for the lifetime of the product via periodic releases, thereby providing the high level of business capability that millions of users trust.
The Highlights in Tally.ERP 9 Series A Release 4.7 :
- Excise for Manufacturers
- Service Tax
- Data Analysis and Verification
- Others Enhancements
Tally.ERP 9 Multi User
- More than one computer needs to have access to Tally.ERP 9, a Gold edition is what you need. Any number of users can simultaneously have read and write access. Note, that there can be some degradation of performance with a large number of users and we have found that the Gold edition is usable with a maximum of ten users. (Series B will deliver the Diamond & Platinum editions with support for hundreds & thousands of users).
- Like with Silver you can manage as many companies (business entities) and personal books of accounts as you need. You may also create as many users as you need, and provide each with the appropriate level of security.
- With Remote Access, you can authorise access to your Chartered Accountants, who with their Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors’ Edition , can remotely provide audit, compliance and advisory services.
- Similarly your Tally Service Partners can, via Remote Access, answers your queries and provide support.
- As a Gold user, you can create ten Tally.NET identities, with which your mobile users can login to your system from home or while on the move. Other users of Tally.ERP 9 can also grant access to you by authorising these Tally.NET identities.
- It is easy to migrate to Gold from Silver – contact your Tally Partner. Your license will get updated to Gold and you can now access Tally.ERP 9 from multiple systems without the need to make any other change!
1Excise for Manufacturers
Excise Supplementary Invoices
A provision to create ‘Supplementary Invoice’ to account for price revision and differential duty amount
Excise Credit Note
Excise Credit Note Voucher Type has been enhanced to account ‘Sales Return’ of Excisable Goods and for availing corresponding CENVAT Credit — Rule 16 Register has been provided to capture the Excise Credit Note details and its disbursal
A provision to record Export transactions i.e. Export under Bond /LUT, Export under Rebate, Sale to Merchantexporter, Sale to 100% EOU etc. has been provided for manufacturers
A provision to generate Rule-11 Invoice in ‘Indian Currency’ and Commercial Invoice in ‘foreign-Currency’
Report to track CT-1 and CT-3 Outstanding
Provision to opt for Accrual or Realisation, as the basis of computation for Registration types – Limited Liability Partnership, Individual/Proprietary, Partnership, if the aggregate value of taxable services is fifty lakh rupees or less in the previous financial year.
Provision to process salary after deduction/contribution to the new pension scheme provided under Section 80 CCD(1) / (2) of the Income Tax Act
4Data Analysis and Verification
Data Analysis and verification tools will help users to analyze financial data and identify exceptions resulting in better decision making
Note: This tool will be available for the following countries: Bangladesh, Bahrain, Ghana, Kenya, Kuwait, Nepal, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Tanzania and UAE
Option to mail and mark copies (CC) to multiple recipients for faster and efficient e-mailing
The multi-user auto voucher numbering feature allows for automatic saving of vouchers with new voucher number in a multi-user environment