MIS Reports are reports required by the management to assess the performance of the organization and allow for faster decision-making.
Types of MIS Reports in Tally.ERP 9
- Accounting Reports: To obtain information on the financial position, operational performance and economic activities of the business.
- Financial Reports: To determine the financial condition of an organisation as required by shareholders, creditors and government units.
- Inventory Reports: To manage the Inventory effectively since the actual status of stock items is obtained.
- Management Control Reports: To utilise budgets, cost centre reports, scenario reports etc. for controlling activities.
Few of the Financial MIS reports are listed below:
- Cost Centre Reports
- Ratio Analysis
- Cash Flow
- Funds Flow
- Exceptional Reports
- Tally.ERP 9 Silver – Single User
- Tally.ERP 9 Gold – Multi User
- Tally.Server 9
- Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors’ Edition
- Tally Shoper 9